Saturday, December 11, 2010

Making-A-Mark Review

Thanks to Katherine Tyrell of "Making a Mark" for the generous review of Color and Light: A Guide for the Realist Painter.
 ----------
Making-a-Mark review "Color and Light" http://makingamarkreviews.blogspot.com/2010/12/book-review-color-and-light-by-james.html
Also, don't miss Making a Mark's:
Resources on selling and shipping art
Art product reviews
Blogging tips and reviews

Color and Light on Amazon internationally: USA | CA | UK | FR | DE | JP
Color and Light on Barnes & Noble.com
Color and Light on IndieBound (Independent booksellers)
Color and Light signed (and doodled in) by me, from the Dinotopia Store

6 comments:

Dan Gurney said...

That's quite an encomium! Well deserved, of course. Kudos, Jim.

Leandrone said...

Hello my dear friend, I live in Brazil, I just bought the books, realism and imaginative color and light, I will study it, a hug from his student from Brazil
Leandro

Marion said...

I have put in a special request to Santa for this one....and I am recommending it to all my arty friends.
Thank you for all the interesting things on your blog and best wishes for Christmas and the New Year. When's the next book coming out!!!!

Carol said...

Roz reviewed it, too!
http://www.rozwoundup.typepad.com/

James Gurney said...

Thanks, everyone. Yes, I'm frankly amazed the book has been so well received. I was aware of how many books (and really good books) that have been written on the subject, and I thought mine would just get lost in the current.

Carol, Thanks for letting me know about Roz's review. I added the link to the Review list on the left column.

illusionist said...

Just ordered it two days ago, will be receiving mine by 7th January.Eagerly waiting for your book.Love your blog, keep posting good stuff.