Monday, April 23, 2012

Lectures tomorrow and Wednesday in New England

For those of you in the New England, USA area, I'll be giving a lecture tomorrow on how to paint imaginary scenes. The illustrated talk and book-signing will take place at 6:30PM at the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) auditorium in Providence, Rhode Island on Tuesday, April 24.
RISD Event

On the following day, Wednesday April 25, I'll be up in Boston to give a similar lecture and booksigning at the Massachusetts College of Art and Design. That talk starts at 4:30.
MassArt website

I'll bring a sketchbook and a couple of originals to each event. I'd love to meet you and sign your book if you happen to make it by. People of all ages and levels of ability will get something out of the presentation.

2 comments:

visachris322 said...

I come to your post again. It's so great that I like it very much. I also like clearance oakley . I want to introduce oakley $29.00 to you. You can go to know more about Ray ban sunglasses 2012, most popular ray ban aviator sunglasses.

Jared2365 said...

How about you 2 desperate trolls have some respect and keep your oakley and your blueberry shoe info to yourselves as you fall off the steepest cliff. There, I feel better now lol. On a positive note, ;P I want to thank you so much Mr. Gurney, for the enlightenment you continue to spread and the example you continue to be as an artist and person. I would like to check out your lecture in July when you speak at the Rockwell Museum, and I was wondering how much it cost to get into the event. Thanks. - Jared Dennis -